Position Title: Pricing Administrator
Position Type: Full-time, permanent, salary
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Start Date: June 2022
Protecting 6 million people per day from harmful substances and infectious disease.
PRIMED Medical Products is looking for a Pricing Administrator to join our Marketing and Product Strategy Team in Edmonton, Alberta. Reporting to the Manager, Projects & Contracts, you will use your demonstrated excellence in analytical ability coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills to maintain our pricing and contract records and customers.
Your day to day:
- As the first point of contact for internal and external pricing and contract commitment inquires the Pricing Administrator must administrate, maintain, modify, and organize internal pricing and contract records. The role is also responsible for troubleshooting pricing discrepancies from customers or distribution partners.
- The Pricing Administrator assists with external bidding by maintaining bidding site subscriptions, monitoring bid notification emails, and supporting the Manager, Projects & Contracts in bid preparation.
- Issuing external communication to our contract customers regarding our distribution partners and/or changes to products or pricing, timelines. As well as coordinating any contract amendments required.
- Collaborate with Finance and Operations on special projects and administrative tasks where the input of the Pricing Administrator is required.
Who you are:
- A post-secondary graduate with an undergraduate degree or college diploma
- Previous related experience preferably in a Business Analyst or Accounting environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in a Windows based environment using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with Access would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Collaboration, Respect, Agility, Fearlessness, and Trust
As a continued winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and Alberta’s Top Employer, you can trust we foster a flexible, functional, agile organizational culture based on our core values that we live every day. We will value you with competitive salary and benefits, career development, and paid time off.
We value diversity and respect in all the work we do. Workplace diversity and inclusion allows for innovative ideas to flourish, teams to collaborate without fear, and increases overall happiness.
PRIMED is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you are welcome here.
How to Apply
This position is available immediately. Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and resume in a single document via the webform to the right.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This job posting is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.