Position Title: Executive Assistant
Position Type: Full–time Permanent
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Start Date: Immediate
Protecting 100 million people every day from harmful and infectious disease.
PRIMED Medical Products is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Executive Leadership Team in Edmonton, Alberta. Reporting directly to the President and CEO, you will be a key contributing team member to the success of the leadership team. The Executive Assistant requires exceptional collaboration, communication skills, team involvement, interpersonal skills, and professionalism in order to perform day to day job tasks.
Your day to day:
- The Executive Assistant manages the flow of communications to and from the executive team to facilitate the prioritization, coordination, and delegation of requests for information and to ensure the Executive Leadership Team is properly briefed in all significant matters.
- The Executive Assistant must use exceptional coordination skills to set schedules and agendas, completing minutes, tracking action items and deliverables. They will provide preliminary review, synopses and compilation of materials prepared for the Executive Leadership Team’s review, or in preparation of meetings. The successful candidate will also facilitate coordination of travel plans.
- Prepare a synopses and compilation of materials like a PowerPoint presentation for the Executive Leadership Team’s review, or in preparation of meetings
- Plans and oversees the scheduling of meetings, speaking engagements and presentations and coordinates the preparation and/or compilation of background materials
- The Executive Assistant must use discretion and confidentiality knowledge to successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and confidential materials.
- Collaborates on assigned projects by researching and summarizing topics on a variety of operational and other matters. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Who you are:
- 5 years as an Executive Assistant and experience supporting multiple executives is an asset
- Post-secondary is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills with the ability to use discretion and confidentiality independently.
- Intermediate proficiency in a Windows based environment using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong collaboration skills and excels in a team-orientated environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving, critical thinking, detail orientation, and communication skills
- Experience in proactively taking decisive action with imperfect information within a demanding fast-paced workplace with very high standards.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Collaboration, Respect, Agility, Fearlessness, and Trust
As a continued winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and Alberta’s Top Employer, you can trust we foster a flexible, functional, agile organizational culture based on our core values that we live every day. We will value you with competitive salary and benefits, career development, and paid time off.
We value diversity and respect in all the work we do. Workplace diversity and inclusion allows for innovative ideas to flourish, teams to collaborate without fear, and increases overall happiness.
PRIMED is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you are welcome here.
How to Apply
This position is available immediately. Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and resume in a single document via the webform to the right.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This job posting is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.