Position Title: Customer Care Representative
Position Type: 18 month maternity leave
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Start Date: Immediate
Protecting 6 million people per day from harmful substances and infectious disease.
PRIMED Medical Products is looking for a Customer Care Representative for an 18-month maternity leave coverage with the possibility of extension. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will work closely with the Customer Care team, Sales, Operations, and our customers to ensure accuracy and efficiency for complete customer satisfaction. At PRIMED, our customers are our priority, and the Customer Care Representative needs to be passionate for creating a seamless customer experience both internally and externally.
Your day-to-day activities:
- The Customer Care Representative is the first point of contact for customer support and order processing services by email, EDI, fax, and phone via Sage 300. They must use their interpersonal, organization, and multitasking skills to work in an agile and flexible environment under pressure.
- Customer service experience is a focus in the position, and the successful incumbent must have a passion for creating exceptional customer experience to both internal and external customers and the ability to work in a team environment.
- The Customer Care Representative must exhibit above average written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills. As the team works both independently and in a team environment the ability to adapt working styles and support team members is required.
- Navigating several digital systems to gather relevant information in a prioritized manner is a key emphasis in the position. Computer literacy is needed as well as a quick to learn attitude.
Who you are:
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- 3-5 years of customer service experience is required preferably in a supply chain, business analyst or logistics environment.
- An enthusiastic individual with demonstrated experience with process refinement and improvement.
- Intermediate proficiency in a Windows based environment using Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Access would be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required as well as the ability to read, understand and interpret such things as reports, shipping documents, and procedures and manuals
- Ability to perform data search and entry, create and modify documents, and complex spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting software such as Sage 300 (formerly Accpac) would be considered an asset
- The successful candidate must demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy as well as organization, multitasking and excellent time management skills
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
This position is an 18 month temporary maternity leave coverage with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent.
Collaboration, Respect, Agility, Fearlessness, and Trust
As a continued winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and Alberta’s Top Employer, you can trust we foster a flexible, functional, agile organizational culture based on our core values that we live every day. We will value you with competitive salary and benefits, career development, and paid time off.
We value diversity and respect in all the work we do. Workplace diversity and inclusion allows for innovative ideas to flourish, teams to collaborate without fear, and increases overall happiness.
PRIMED is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you are welcome here.
How to Apply
This position is available immediately. Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and resume in a single document via the webform to the right. Or Indeed or our Careers Site at primed.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This job posting is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.