Position Title: Associate Product Manager
Position Type: Full–time Permanent
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Start Date: Immediate
Protecting 6 million people per day from harmful substances and infectious disease.
PRIMED Medical Products is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our Marketing Team in Edmonton, Alberta. Reporting to the Product Manager, you will support product management and product marketing of key PRIMED product categories by managing selected day to day business activities. The Associate Product Manager is a key member of PRIMED’s success and requires exceptional collaboration, communication skills, team involvement, interpersonal skills and professionalism in order to perform day to day job tasks.
Your day to day:
- The Associate Product Manager utilizes analytical and communication skills to understand customer requirements for products by mastering product knowledge, interactions with key customers and data review.
- Works collaboratively with cross departmental internal product teams to ensure customer requirements are reflected in product specifications and packaging updates, as well as providing necessary business information for Quality document control. The Associate Product Manager also collaborates to develop product definitions, manufacturability, pricing, market introduction, sales tools, and promotional plans.
- Responsible for gaining and tracking ongoing competitive market intelligence, including development of clinical knowledge, understanding of the competitive landscape, competitive products, upcoming contract opportunities, market pricing and benchmarking.
- Representing PRIMED products through coordination and assembly of promotional tools, supporting sales in clinical trials and conversions, and facilitating training on new products.
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sciences, or related field is required.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated and measurable success in analyzing information and managing projects.
- Intermediate proficiency in a Windows based environment using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong collaboration skills and excels in a team-orientated environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving, critical thinking, detail orientation, and communication skills
- Experience in proactively taking decisive action with imperfect information within a demanding fast-paced workplace with very high standards.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Collaboration, Respect, Agility, Fearlessness, and Trust
As a continued winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and Alberta’s Top Employer, you can trust we foster a flexible, functional, agile organizational culture based on our core values that we live every day. We will value you with competitive salary and benefits, career development, and paid time off.
We value diversity and respect in all the work we do. Workplace diversity and inclusion allows for innovative ideas to flourish, teams to collaborate without fear, and increases overall happiness.
PRIMED is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you are welcome here.
How to Apply
This position is available immediately. Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and resume in a single document via the webform to the right.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This job posting is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.